Question:
How do you find out the exact DATE that you added a friend on facebook?
Jonah
2010-09-22 23:12:46 UTC
I met a friend on facebook and neither of us know the date we actually added eachother. I was just wondering if there is in fact a way to find out.

thanks
Four answers:
JustPeachy
2010-09-22 23:31:45 UTC
Check either of your emails that get facebook notifications and look for the friend request notification (should you still have it)

That's the only way to find out now, what with all the changes. :/
Shariq
2010-09-22 23:39:03 UTC
The only way I can think of is the mail reminder you both have received the day one sent and the other one confirmed it. You always get a mail sent to your E-mail address whenever whatever happens. This is the only way in my view to find out when you were connected. If you have deleted that mail then you need to look into your delete box for that mail and if you were lucky enough to find it, you will know when you were connected.

I hope I was able to help you.

Buy

Shariq
petersen
2017-01-11 08:14:10 UTC
Oh wow, i am going throughout the top comparable ingredient. Understandably, this remark is in simple terms relating to all of us else analyzing this placed up thinking the comparable ingredient. i've got been relationship the comparable guy on and rancid for 3 years now. We argue plenty and long previous via hell and lower back. He bumped off me from facebook as quickly as we broke up the 1st time, blocked me, and we have not been facebook acquaintances when you consider that. i'm getting disillusioned and form of insecure approximately what he ought to be doing on there, when you consider that he's private approximately quite much each little thing. it is possibly because of the fact I question each little thing he does and make a controversy approximately it. yet he grew to become into speaking/cheating with different ladies (whether they in no way did something). To precise it off, long distance courting. anyhow, it does not help the placement via bringing it up because of the fact on the tip of the day, you may no longer tension them to be your chum or view their posts. in specific situations it makes for one nasty combat or ought to consequence in being broken up with. in case you have motives to have confidence him, then you definately shouldn't care approximately facebook. in case you do no longer, then you definately ought to easily might desire to be careful yet attempt to no longer undertaking approximately it. in simple terms like they reported, this could be a checking out ingredient and the thank you to defuse any drama quite if something and each little thing he does you pass lower back and say, "What grew to become into that?!" have faith me, if a dude needs to cheat, he will discover different mediums of contacting women people different than in simple terms facebook. Too undesirable i could no longer hear the tip consequence to what occurred because of the fact i'm valuable it could be useful to me now!
?
2010-09-22 23:15:26 UTC
I don't know too better to read the FAQ page of the site.