Question:
Need funny messages website?
?
2011-06-16 03:42:09 UTC
Hi Friends,
can anybody tell me that from where can i get the daily funny messages & quotes,i goggled lot of site but cudn't find a single site which have daily updated messages..

anybody tell me
Four answers:
2011-06-16 04:07:27 UTC
www.smsdose.com/

www.smsdose.com/funnysms.htm

mobiles.maxabout.com/sms/funny_sms.aspx

sms4smile.com/category/funny-sms/

www.sms2friends.com/

www.funsms.net/sms_messages.htm

www.mobileheart.com/funny-sms/

www.emobilez.com/sms-messages/96/funny-sms-messages

www.smsfunonline.com/category/joke-and-funny-sms

coolsmsjokes.blogspot.com/
2011-06-16 11:39:58 UTC
Facebook Status:

1-) Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2-) You have 10 fish, 5 drown, 3 come back to life. How many fish do you have? Stop counting smart Fish can't Drown.

3-) Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take the moment & make it perfect...

4-) My friends are my estate.

5-) True friendship is like sound health; The value of it is seldom known until you lost it.

6-) friendship is like a violin the music may stop now & then, but the strings will last forever.

7-) You can never be a leader unless you learn 2 lose.

8-) Why is a newspaper ten times more interesting when somebody across the table is reading it?

9-) Just wanted to let u know that you are my BFBFF... Best Facebook Friend Forever..

10-) You can't be late until you show up.

11-) So many stupid people, & so few asteroids.

12-) We have so much in common. you want to travel, I want you to go .

13-) I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

14-) Kind words can be short & easy to speak, but their echo is truly endless.

15-) If somebody offers you a lifetime supply of candy & there is just 1 piece, don't eat it: It's probably poison.

16-) The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.

17-) Behind my smile is everything you will never understand.

18-) You can do anything, but not everything.

Good Luck! 
Max
2011-06-16 10:44:17 UTC
google have a software called "igoogle" its like a personalised homepage, you can have words of the day, gamers and daily funny messages right on your home screen
?
2014-01-23 20:47:16 UTC
http://failfountain.com/demotivational-picture-roundup-day/