Question:
Did my friend somehow "block" me from seeing her post even though we are still friends on Facebook?
Bob Sacremento
2014-03-26 04:59:52 UTC
I know it is possible for someone to unsubscribe to someone so that you won't see their updates and post, but is the opposite true? Can one prevent someone from seeing all of your post (but yet still be friends)?
I haven't seen a post from my felmale friend in my news feed in a long time. I went to her wall and she is still post updates ect. So why am I not seeing them? We are definetely still friends on facebook, and I really didn't do anything to upset her. she had a bf and I'm thinking didn't want me commenting on her post/pics, but I really have no idea.
thanks for any help
Four answers:
2014-03-26 05:54:51 UTC
Don't worry dear,

It seems happening some time, so just try something extra and change everything.

Good luck
DR Tech
2014-03-26 05:40:24 UTC
You will get much better answers by actually checking the Facebook Support Page for example the answer to all our questions can be found here

https://www.facebook.com/help/325807937506242/
Akhilesh Pachipulusu
2014-03-26 05:08:11 UTC
yes you can avoid any post from some people.

you can do it by following

while you are updating

you can set whether it is public

If you click it, it will show you a drop down box.

there you click custom

then it will ask to whom it should be seen and whom you don't want.
TG
2016-08-15 08:48:18 UTC
You can place someone on your Facebook "Restricted" list so they can t see your posts but you still remain FB friends.