Question:
Is there a way people cannot copy and paste pictures of what I uploaded in my webpage such as xanga, facebook?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Is there a way people cannot copy and paste pictures of what I uploaded in my webpage such as xanga, facebook?
Nine answers:
otha
2016-05-22 11:43:09 UTC
The only thing that flaws your obvious intelligence is your obvious prejudice. Once and for all people should realize that skin color does not predetermine personality. I was on a dating web site where I saw a picture of a white woman with a very humble smile, when I clicked on the pic It brought up her profile and then I had the very uncomfortable experience of reading how she despised black men, had nothing but contempt for hispanics, thought bald men were disgusting and short men are just silly. (Im only 5 foot 4 so that really hurt my feelings.....LOL) How ever I work in the medical field where most of my co-workers are women and I have heard black women refer to white men as nerdy and feeble. I have heard hispanic women refer to white men as not manly, but of course no one likes short short people, I cant stand the little bastards myself. The fact is that we live in an infinite universe, If the amount of space one occupies within the confines of this infinity, or the color of someones skin has the power to pull your attention away from someones character, then by all means I hope you find the perfect physical specimen to walk all over you and treat you like a piece of crap (that last comment wasn't meant for anyone in particular, it was just a general statement) Now a days we tend to look for a mate that will compliment our appearance and totally ignore what is really important. "Character,integrity, faithfullness. After all, appearances change, but a strong character lasts a life time. PS:America is the greatest country in the world!
LaLaLaa♥
2007-05-18 12:31:30 UTC
nope, there isn't...but you CAN control which friends you don't want viewing your pictures by adjusting your settings (click on privacy on the top right of the page, then scroll down to 'limited profile').
Big Head
2007-05-18 10:05:55 UTC
i don't think the website the gentlemen gave you will work because i use fire fox i can get anything i please with it. but don't worry I'm not an asshole and post whats not mine that's just rude.
Kimberly B
2007-05-18 09:59:52 UTC
There are ways of preventing them from right-click/saving, but there is no way to keep them from taking screenshots and cropping.

Basically, if you don't want people to see them, keep them private for friends only, or don't show them at all.

You could also put your nickname somewhere on the picture where it can't easily be edited out, or photoshop silly things onto them that is only funny to you, that someone else woudln't want.
2007-05-18 09:58:58 UTC
you can make it more difficult by inserting code which disables right clicking, etc.

however, you cannot make it impossible. just a tiny bit more difficult, that's all.
?
2007-05-18 09:56:28 UTC
Well, yes. All anyone needs to do is put your webpage into their browser and then just save it to their local device. Then cut and paste anything they want
bs_tech_spec
2007-05-18 09:55:47 UTC
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=41
♠Brian♠
2007-05-18 10:00:59 UTC
http://www.brownielocks.com/stopcopying.html
~Anne~
2007-05-18 09:55:22 UTC
You shouldn't put anything on the web that you don't want other people to get. Apparently, there are ways to bypass most of those things, and still be able to take your pictures.